Encyclopedia for Off-Grid, RV Living, and Camping (2 in 1): A complete prepping and survival guide for sustainable living and self-sufficiency; campground directory, stockpiling, zero waste and more
The Encyclopedia for Off-Grid, RV Living, and Camping will teach you how to
• stockpile your own food and grow your own vegetables
• reduce your carbon footprint and lower your monthly energy bills
• use sustainable wind or solar power and become self-sufficient
• prepare for crises or disasters
• live in a smaller home and find a location
• enjoy the outdoors in a tent or RV
• everything you need to know about camping and where to camp
Are you tired of the rat race and not making time to enjoy the simple life? Or maybe you want to learn self-sufficiency and sustainable skills to lower your monthly bills and enjoy a simple, more sustainable, back-to-basics and natural lifestyle. Are you ready to enjoy the outdoors, spend more time with loved ones and live a simpler, healthier life?
In The Encyclopedia for Off-Grid, RV Living, and Camping, you will learn about growing and storing your own food, supplying your own energy needs and you will learn essential tips and strategies to help you make a plan to start living a simpler and more eco-friendly life starting today! The good news is it doesn’t have to be all or nothing, you can start small and learn as you go. It is time to take charge, get back to basics, and secure your own future!
The Encyclopedia for Off-Grid, RV Living, and Camping is two books in one! This bundled book also has handmade drawings, checklists and a complete 20-page Index of all terms in the paperback version! You get:
• A Sustainable Living Guide for Off-Grid & RV Living
• The Camping and Survival Prepping Handbook
• access to my BONUS BOOK “Preserving Food at Home” and that’s not all!
Learn some new essential skills that everyone should know and take action on the journey to living a more enjoyable and simpler life! Do you want to enjoy nature, get back to basics and be more self-sufficient and prepared for anything that comes your way? There are better ways to live! Let me help you get started on your plan to become self-sufficient and sustainable and have fun doing it!