Are you insecure?
Do you doubt a lot?
Do you avoid speaking to a big group of friends?
Then keep reading...
If you can relate with this, then you might suffer from low self-esteem and low self-worth.
You have come to the right place.
Did you know a lot of famous people, like Lady Gaga and Mark Zuckenberg, were once shy and insecure? They have learned how to change the way they see and think about themselves. They have worked on their self-worth and insecurities.
You can do the same with the right help. Once you know which techniques and methods you can use, increasing your self-esteem and increasing your confidence becomes easier.
Here´s just a tiny fraction of what you´ll discover in Self Help for Teens:
- The No.1 thing to avoid if you want to build up your confidence level (page 54)
- 3-NLP techniques that you help you increase your confidence so you can go to school comfortably (page 158)
- How you can change your negative thoughts into positive thoughts so you will doubt less (page 52)
- How to boost your assertiveness in only 2 minutes (page 119)
- Tips how to show confidence (page 111)
- An effective method you can use when you are bullied (page 47 and 125)
- The obvious and not so obvious benefits of being confident (page 4)
- How to develop a confident mindset (page 19)
- Exercises to discover the real you (page 35 and 97 )
- How you can avoid panic attacks (page 175)
- What the ‘percolator effect’ means and what you should do to avoid it (page 80)
And much, much more.
Take a second to imagine how you’ll feel once you feel confident and how your family and friends will react when they see the new you.
So even if you’re shy or an introvert, you can develop a high self-esteem and be confident by using the tools and techniques from Self Help for Teens.